NEW YORK (Dec. 4, 2019) – Skin of Color Update, a product of SanovaWorks, has launched an on-demand video package that expands the program’s reach. The highest attendee-rated sessions from Skin of Color Update 2019 are now available as online videos as part of the “Best of Skin of Color Update” package. Skin of Color Update is the largest continuing education event dedicated to trending evidence-based research and new practical pearls for treating skin types III – VI.
“We are humbled and honored that our Skin of Color Update conference has been consistently sold out,” said Skin of Color Update co-chair and founding dermatologist Eliot Battle, MD. “It’s vital for every dermatologist to know how to safely and effectively treat skin of color. As such, Skin of Color Update is moving to a larger venue next year, and dermatologists who are unable to attend in person can now access lecture material on their computers.”
On-demand lectures include:
• “Pearls for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis and Eczema” with Andrew Alexis, MD, MPH
• “Complex Medical Cases” with Andrew Alexis, MD, MPH, and Ted Rosen, MD
• “Surgical Approaches for Keloids” with Maritza Perez, MD
• “Hair & Scalp Disorders Treatment Strategies: What, How and When?” with Heather Woolery-Lloyd, MD
• “Pearls and Strategies for Preventing Laser Complications” with Eliot F. Battle, Jr., MD.
Each video is in-sync with slides and audio. The content focuses on expert techniques, real-life clinical cases and expert pearls immediately useful in practice.
The “Best of Skin of Color Update” package is available by clicking the On-Demand tab at SkinofColorUpdate.com.
Skin of Color Update is a product of SanovaWorks, publisher of the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (JDD) and producer of the ODAC Dermatology, Aesthetic & Surgical Conference.