NEW YORK (February 1, 2022) – Luciana Halliday Nofal, SanovaWorks Vice President of Marketing and Client Relations
ODAC 2022, Celebrating 20 years
This year we returned to a live in-person event for the Orlando Dermatology and Aesthetic Conference 2022 held January 14-17 at Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando Florida. In its 20th year, ODAC is the premier dermatology conference in the U.S. There were over 470 attendees onsite including dermatology practitioners and supporters. This year among notable highlights we implemented one of the most stringent COVID safety protocols in the live conference space to keep our faculty and attendees safe during the event. Our staff confidently met the ongoing challenges that the pandemic presents for gathering in groups.
“ODAC has a variety of topics, concise, and excellent speakers” – Attendee
Notable highlights and new offerings at ODAC 2022
- The conference provided 26.25 hours of CME for attendees with expanded programing on Friday
- A pre-conference Virtual Symposium and Board Review Week for Residents
- A 3-hour Aesthetic Workshop with Drs. Roberta Del Campo and Kathleen C. Suozzi
- Keynote speaker Shannon Miller, the most decorated gymnast in U.S. Olympic History, launched an inaugural keynote address in honor of the 20th Annual ODAC
- JDD/ODAC Career Achievement Award honoring Joel Cohen, MD for his dedication to teaching and training excellence.
- Introduction of Dr. Omar Qutub as our inaugural Director of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Focus on inclusive and diverse content in faculty presentations and recruitment of patients from diverse backgrounds for live demonstrations.
“I loved the nice mix of workshops and live demonstrations” – Dermatology Resident
Register for ODAC 2023
Team Sanova was thrilled to be back in Orlando with the derm community this year. We look forward to our continuing success at ODAC 2023. This year’s attendees can receive 20% off ODAC 2023 by using code ODAC20 at checkout. It will be held January 13 – 15, 2023 at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida.
ODAC Dermatology, Aesthetic and Surgical Conference (ODAC) is a distinguished ACCME accredited dermatology conference designed to meet the needs of medical and aesthetic dermatology providers in the 21st century. Founded in 2003 by dermatology pioneer, Dr. Perry Robins, the ODAC Dermatology Conference provides nearly 700 dermatologists, residents, nurse practitioners and physician assistants with important annual updates and fresh practical pearls in the field of medical, cosmetic and surgical dermatology in a highly interactive format. Check out the blog for more information.
Dermatologists attend ODAC to stay informed and up-to-date on clinical dermatology updates, new treatments, new uses for old treatments, new product lines, changes to therapeutic guidelines and to witness live demonstrations from the experts. Unique to ODAC, each presentation focuses on practical pearls you can immediately use in your practice.