NEW YORK, (January 22, 2021) – Shelley Tanner, SanovaWorks CEO/President
ODAC Dermatology, Aesthetic and Surgical Conference 2021 – Virtual
At the start of 2020 SanovaWorks and the ODAC Team produced our annual conference in Orlando. This yearly event is a highlight on the dermatology community calendar. As 2020 started to reveal itself, it became clear we would not be able to produce a live event in 2021. For the best interests and the health of our staff, faculty, sponsors, and attendees we made the decision to offer a live virtual event with on-demand access to all sessions with registration.
ODAC Virtual 2021
I would like to personally thank the team that made this all happen. Because of your expertise and hard work, all the marketing, tech support, administrative coordination, and more–paid off. As a result, ODAC 2021 Virtual was one of the most successful ODAC conferences to-date.
Additionally, I want to recognize our faculty, speakers, and sponsors. Your willingness to share your time and expertise was critical to the success of this year’s conference and we hope you have enjoyed being part of it. We are thrilled at the prospect of having you all join us again next year for ODAC 2022–live, in-person, once again.
We are extremely proud of what we have accomplished together, which includes:
- Nearly 2,000 people tuned in to ODAC (950+ on the app and an additional 1,000 via workshops)
- 90% MD/DO Attendees
- Over 300 ARTE Scholars and residents
- 20 Sponsor and Exhibiting companies
- 21 hours of CME
- ODAC Sneak Peek Inflammatory Diseases Symposium
- 9 Virtual Solution Rooms
- 4 CME workshops
- 7 sponsored sessions with an average of 200 attendees, peaking at 850 attendees
- Five-day Board Review Week with 700 residents in attendance
- 1 million attendee engagements in the event app
- 500,000+ minutes of content watched
ODAC Dermatology, Aesthetic and Surgical Conference (ODAC) is a distinguished ACCME accredited dermatology conference designed to meet the needs of medical and aesthetic dermatology providers in the 21st century. Founded in 2003 by dermatology pioneer, Dr. Perry Robins, the ODAC Dermatology Conference provides nearly 700 dermatologists, residents, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants with important annual updates and fresh practical pearls in the field of medical, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology in a highly interactive format.
Dermatologists attend ODAC to stay informed and up-to-date on clinical dermatology updates, new treatments, new uses for old treatments, new product lines, changes to therapeutic guidelines and to witness live demonstrations from the experts. Unique to ODAC, each presentation focuses on practical pearls you can immediately use in your practice.
Attendees of the ODAC Dermatology Conference
- Discuss the next generation of diagnostic approaches and evidence-based dermatology treatments
- Observe cutting-edge procedures and techniques with live demonstrations of novel products and emerging technologies
- Review clinical trial results and discuss case-studies in both large and small group settings
- Cultivate relationships with colleagues and leaders actively shaping the future of dermatology
- Earn CME – up to 31 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
ODAC recognizes that you hold the vision, highly specialized expertise, and unique training that drives dermatology. ODAC is organized and produced by SanovaWorks.